The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz,
the creator of the 'Peanuts' comic strip.
You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just ponder on them.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Sydney to Hobart winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss Universe pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last five movies to win the Academy Award for best picture.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
Here's another quiz.
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the
most credentials, the most money...or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most.
Photo below: My brother Fred and his friend Farris, they have known each other since elementary school!